Blue Mountains Tour, Wildlife Park, Picnic Lunch, 3 Scenic World Rides, & Cruise (Tour Code: BM3)
$155 Adults $125 Child (5 to 12 years) ($AUD)
This is our most popular Blue Mountains Day Tour
- Small Group Tour for this Blue Mountains Tour in a minibus.17 people
- Hotel Pick Ups 7 am to 8 am
- Featherdale Wildlife Park includes a morning visit arriving at 9 am when the animals are feeding.
Morning Tea . We have morning tea and a visit to the Information Centre.
- Visit the townships of Leura and Katoomba
- Remote Lookouts. A small bus gives the best views from these Outstanding lookouts including Lincoln’s Rock, Echo Point, Walk down to stand on Three Sisters, Cliff View Lookout, Eagles Hawk and Narrow Neck lookouts. Best suited in a small bus – see photo above. To have the best Blue Mountains Tour you need to actually see and feel the Blue Mountains “See More, Do More)
- Picnic Lunch provided in one of the parks.
- Scenic Railway and Cable Car rides We arrive at 3 pm and depart at 4.30 pm. At this time there are fewer visitors and we have plenty of access to the rides on all the attractions. When making a booking if If you want to do the Scenic World rides select that specific tour the BM3
- River Cruise back to the city included
Note: As we are only a small 17 seat vehicle, we save a lot of time getting on and off the bus when compared to a larger 40 or 50 seat coach. This enables you to visit more locations, more sightseeing and a superior experience when compared to our competitors. If you are going to do a Blue Mountains Tour, this tour is the best available. “See More, Do More and Save More”
ALL PHONE ENQUIRIES
+61 2 9550 2100
Skyway Cable Car
Parramatta River Cruise included
Meet the kangaroos at Featherdale
in the Blue Mountains
The Three Sisters
- Easy to book online
- If travelling in the next 24 hours
ring Reservations 02 95652000