Blue Mountains Tour with Featherdale Wildlife Park, Picnic Lunch and River Cruise- Tour Code BM1
$125 Adults $110 Child (5 to 12 years) ($AUD)
- Join a Small Group Blue Mountains tour No more than 17 people will travel in a comfortable Mercedes minibus.
- Sydney Pick Ups 7 am to 8 am
- Morning visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park. We arrive at 9 am and watch the animals feed.
- Morning Tea and a visit to the Information Centre
- Enjoy majestic Blue Mountains lookouts. These include Echo Point, Lincoln’s Rock, the Three Sisters, Cliff View Lookout, Eagles Hawk and Narrow Neck lookouts.
- Visit the townships of Leura and Katoomba
- Picnic lunch provided in one of the local parks
- Various Scenic walks available.
- River Cruise back to the city arriving approx 6.30pm
- Click here for tour itineraries
Note: With a small bus we visit more locations, more sightseeing and a superior experience when compared to our competitors. If you are going to do a Blue Mountains Tour, this tour is the best available. “See More, Do More and Save More”
You may be interested in our alternative tour:
Tour code BM3 which also includes the 3 Scenic World rides – click here for details
ALL PHONE ENQUIRIES
+61 2 9550 2100
Parramatta River Cruise included
Meet the kangaroos at Featherdale
Meet Koalas and other wildlife at Featherdale
The Three Sisters
- Easy to book online
- If travelling in the next 24 hours
ring Reservations 02 95652000