Blue Mountains Tour Sydney with Featherdale Wildlife Park and River Cruise
Tour Code BM 1 $150pp Adults $135pp child
This is a small tour of the magnificent Blue Mountains including the award winning, Featherdale Wildlife Park, home to only Australian Native animals. We visit remote lookouts with stunning views, including Lincolns Rock at Kings Tableland where you will find some old aboriginal spear sharpening grooves.
We have a lunch at Leura, followed by a stroll around the shops.
There are more lookouts after lunch including Echo Point, home to the Three Sisters with some short scenic cliff top walks. We visit Scenic World for the Scenic World rides. (extra cost $45pp). Your driver will organise tickets for you on the day if you want to join
Later in the afternoon we return down the Blue Mountains to join a Ferry at Olympic Park for a leisurely river cruise back to Circular Quay, in the heart of the city, arriving 6.30pm.
TOUR PRICE $160 adults $135 child BM 1 Tour
- Small Group Tour accessing 5 amazing scenic lookouts.
- Modern Luxury smaller Mini Coach and experienced guide read more……
- Includes a lunch at Leura and a walk around the village shops
- Morning visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park read more….
- Scenic Railway Rides (3) are optional at your expense $45pp. read more….
- River Cruise back to the city late afternoon
For further information about this tour, click on the + icon to right of each heading below.
Highlights of this Tour
- Featherdale Wildlife Park for native Australian animals
- Small group Tour allows you to “see more and do more”
- Luxury Mercedes Mini Coach
- 5 amazing Blue Mountains lookout locations
- Jamison and Megalong Valleys
- Visit the pretty town of Leura
- Experienced guide
- And much more
- Note Scenic Railway Rides are optional at $30 per person for adults, or $20 for children. If you wish to do the rides your tour guide will arrange it on the day. The guide can easily arrange tickets for you. Others who not want the rides can do some more easy scenic strolls.
What this tour includes
- Complimentary Hotel Pick up
- Luxury Mercedes Benz Mini Coach
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Morning Tea
- A light Lunch is available at $20pp Add to your booking. (vegans and vegetarians catered for)
- Sightseeing at 5 dramatic lookouts including Three Sisters
- Scenic Rides (purchased on day if desired for $30 adults and $20 child
- River Cruise back to the city late afternoon
Departure and Return Times
Departs city at 8.00.am after the morning pick up round and returns on a Rivercat Ferry to Circular Quay at 6.30pm
Scenic Tour Rides
Every day in the Blue Mountains can be different e.g. crowds, weather and traffic in school holidays. There may be large crowds at the rides, causing lengthy delays of up to 40 minutes to do each one. Much of the day can be wasted if this occurs.
We suggest keep an open mind about the rides and your guide can keep you informed of the situation at Scenic World to determine the best option for you. Many people say that when they have purchased the rides they regret the waste of time as they arranging a refund can be a lengthy process. Our driver has a credit card machine for this situation. The rides cost $30pp and Children $30pp
Benefits of a Small Group Tour
On our Blue Mountains Day Tour there will be around 10 occasions when you will be getting on the bus and the same 10 occasions for getting off. Each of these takes a few minutes. If we allow 2 minutes getting on and 2 minutes getting off, that is a total of 40 minutes per day. If you are on a larger bus, this activity is more like 5 mins and for the very large coaches it can be 8 to 10 minutes. This could be 8 or 12 times at up to 10 minutes each time totalling something like 1 ½ to 2 hours or more. It is a large time user that eats into your day
Having Lunch can also be time expensive and this is where more time savings can be made. We pre order our lunch option so it is ready when we arrive. Saves time, is very time effective, and again, allowing more sightseeing.
There are many benefits of a small bus tour
- Small group is easier to manage and more personal
- Easy to disembark and re
- board the Mini Bus in a limited time.
- This means you can experience a lot more and not feel hounded all day.
- You have better access to more inaccessible remote locations.
- Time to chat with your fellow travellers
- By pre ordering the optional lunch is a great time saver. Better for “seeing more and doing more”
There is a light lunch option that you can select for your tour at $20 adults and $15 child.
This is in a café at Leura, the Loaves and Dishes which has a selection of various dishes available with dietary requirements considered.
It is a lunch that is reasonably prompt and allows you some time to wander the shops and main street of Leura for around 30 minutes.
There are numerous other food outlets in Leura and if you prefer to skip the lunch option.
Do your own choice but keep in mind this village can be very busy with large numbers of people looking for a lunch venue.
If you wish to upgrade your booking to include the lunch then advise the driver and he will arrange it for you. to save valuable time we pre order as we leave the Wildlife Park so it is all ready when we arrive.”
- Beef lasagne served with salad and hot chips
- Chicken, bacon & tomato frittata served with salad and hot chips.( gluten free)
- Vegetable and feta frittata served with salad and hot chips. (Gluten free)
- Vegetarian samosas served with salad, hot chips and Greek yogurt .(vegan)
- Chicken wrap toasted and served with salad and hot chips. (Halal)
Including a chocolate brownie plus a cold drink or hot drink (tea or coffee).
|Bondi Junction||Corner Oxford and Newlands St||6.45am|
|Kings Cross||Bayswater Hotel, 17 Bayswater Rd||6.55am|
|Holiday Inn Kings Cross||Go to Bayswater Hotel 17 Bayswater Rd||6.55am|
|Devere Hotel||Macleay St Bus Stop Opposite Hotel||7.00am|
|Woolloomoolloo||Shell Service Station Cowper Wharf Rd||7.05am|
|Bayswater Hotel||Corner William and Riley St||7.10am|
|Stellar Hotel||4 Wentworth Ave||7.15am|
|Cambridge Hotel||212 Riley Street Surry Hills||7.15am|
|Capitol Theatre||13 Campbell St Haymarket||7.20am|
|Holiday Inn Darling Harbour||68 Harbour Street||7.25am|
|Mercure Sydney||820 George Street||7.25am|
|Wake Up Hostel||509 Pitt Street||7.30am|
|Ibis Darling Harbour||70 Murray St||7.30am|
|Sofotel Sydney||Darling Harbour||7.30am|
|Oaks Goldsborough||243 Pyrmont Street||7.30am|
|Ibis World Square||382 Pitt St||7.35am|
|Rydges World Square||389 Pitt St||7.35am|
|Meriton World Square||95 Liverpool St||7.35am|
|Meriton||528 Kent St||7.35am|
|Adina||511 Kent st||7.35am|
|Hilton Hotel||Pitt St Entrance||7.40am|
|Swiss Hotel||68 Market St||7.40am|
|Sheraton Grand||Meet at Swiss Hotel 68 Market St||7.40am|
|Sofitel Sydney Wentworth||61-101 Phillip Street||7.45am|
|Sydney Harbour Marriott||30 Pitt St||7.50am|
|York Street Apartments||5 York Street ( Corner of Jamison St)||7.55am|
|North Sydney Post Office||92 Pacific Hwy North Sydney||8.05am|
What to Bring.
Non Slip Shoes or runners,
All bookings are confirmed by return email
Make sure we have your phone no. Turn your phone on during the pick up round
All children must have a seat
Not suitable for children under 5 years
24 hours from Departure time i.e. 8.am day before at the latest
If you fail to board the bus at the designated location and time then you are a “no show” and there is no refund. It is best to plan to be at the correct location 10 to 15 minutes early.
Have your mobile phone “SWITCHED ON”