3 Day Coach Tour from Sydney to the Coonamble “Raindance”
on the weekend of 6th October to 8th October 2018
Coonamble Rain Dance, on Saturday 6th October, is a cocktail-style function designed as a chance to forget about the drought for a night, catch up with friends and neighbors and wash the dust from our throats. Most importantly it’s a chance to dance up a storm to some great live music to break this Drought!!!
It is expected to attract more than 900 people to this unique outback event to “dance up a rain storm”.
- Tour for 3 days/2 nights
- Accommodation for two nights
- Bus tour Sydney to Coonamble and return
- All meals from Sat lunch to Monday lunch inclusive
- Raindance Tickets
- Bus transfer to the Raindance
- Complimentary beer at Armitree hotel on Saturday
- Entry to Gold Cup on Sunday
- Drinks in the Marquee tent
- Picnic Lunch at the races
- Return Transport to the races
- Farm visit
- Tour of Gulgong Township
- Donation to the Raindance Fund
Includes all meals
- Morning tea and light Lunch day one
- Party food at the rain dance
- Breakfast Sunday & Monday
- Picnic Lunch and drinks at the Races
- BBQ Dinner Sunday night
- Light Lunch on Monday
- From $740 pp to $790 pp
Phone 1800 400 008 to Book and for further information
JOIN THE “RAINDANCE TOUR”
Sydney Wilderness Tours is a major sponsor of the Coonamble Raindance.
Why not join this unique “Raindance Tour” on a mini coach to western New South wales where the drought affected farmers and locals at the town of Coonamble are putting on a Raindance in the hope that the “rain god” will hear them and send down the rain and break this crippling drought.
Departs Sydney on 6th October for a 3 day weekend of country fun and hospitality. This is your opportunity to support country people and being involved in the local community.
This tour has a lot of inclusions and nearly all expenses are paid for. We stop at a remote country pub at Armitree on the way up, tour of the historic town of Gulgong, a farm visit, country races, the Raindance on Saturday night. There is some great sightseeing all the way as we travel up through Mudgee and return via Dubbo and Orange. Book now to secure your seat on the “Raindance Tour”
Tour with us to the Coonamble Raindance